2 18650 batteries produced by Samsung. A common standard for within the majority of vaping devices.
Each pair of batteries will come in an included dual battery case for protection when carrying it around for protection.
|Country Of Manufacture||Malaysia|
|Max. Continious Discharge||20A|
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or purse
- Keep lithium batteries away from metallic/magnetic objects.
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life (Usually 300-400 cycles) , however a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap. Repair or dispose of immediately.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat